Published on September 01, 2017
These students have been elected by the Ladh Ladh student body to represent them as their Student Council Members.
Estos estudiantes han sido elejidos por el cuerpo estudiantil de LADH para representarlos como sus miembros del consejo estudiantil.
- Soila Estrada-President/Presidente
- Erixel Ceballos- 8th grade Representative/Representativa
- Steve Taylor- 8th grade Representative/Representativo
- Raul Torres- 6th grade Representative/Representativo
- Diego Renteria- 7th grade Representative/Representativo
- Dulce Castillo- Treasurer/Tesorera
- Christian Salas- 6th grade representative/Representativo
- Jaqueline Alvarado- Secretary/Secretaria
- Matthew Alarcon- Vice Presidente/Vice Presidente
Published on August 29, 2017
Licensed Ballet Folklorico/Dance Teacher
Licensed Conjunto/Music Teacher
Licensed Physical Education Teacher
Published on August 28, 2017
Contact Mirna Rodriguez
To become a substitute:
- A substitute application must be filled out.
- A complete background check must be completed. If not, the Public
Education Department (PED) will not issue the substitute license. The
background check fee is $44 and the following is the link to go about it:
http://ped.state.nm.us/Licensure/index.html. After the registration online is
complete, they need to go to Security Concepts to get fingerprinted.
- Once the application is filled out and fingerprints/background check is
complete, they need to contact Mirna to schedule an appointment to observe
- After observations are done, they just need a $35 money order to submit the
substitute application to obtain their substitute license. Take the money
order and complete application to Mirna and she will mail it out for them.
to download the flyer.
Published on August 24, 2017
La Mesa Directiva necesito dos padres que sirvan en la Mesa Directiva. Si usted está interesado, por favor comuníquese con Carmen Gallegos-Marrujo a firstname.lastname@example.org o Steve Pereira a email@example.com.
The Governing Council is in need of two parents to serve on the governing council board. If you are interested, please contact Carmen Gallegos-Marrujo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Pereira at email@example.com.
Published on August 15, 2017
Gracias al Dr. Herrera y a la facultad/empleados de la reunión electoral Hispana de NMSU quien gentilmente donó varias mochilas y útiles escolares para nuestros estudiantes de LADH.
Thank you to Dr. Herrera and the NMSU Hispanic Faculty/Staff Caucus who graciously donated several backpacks and school supplies to our LADH students.